Often when we think about hair care we think women, but what about men’s hair care? There is virtuously unlimited information on the web for women’s hair care, yet when it comes to men’s hair care the pickings are slim. While it used to be that women were the only ones interested in hair care
MOST FLATTERING HAIR STYLE FOR TRIANGULAR
- The potential problems with this male face shape is selecting a hairstyle that doesn't further magnify the pointed chin.
- The best style, according to Robert, is to do as Justin does and wear hair closely cropped at the crown and near the temples with hair a little longer and/or fuller at the back.
- Justin could also go with a full beard that would help to balance and fill out his jaw line.
HAIR TEXTURE & TYPE
- Other considerations include the hair's type and texture. Naturally curly hair that adds fullness to an already round face shape may need to be addressed.
- Since home relaxing kits are often used by men as well as thermal reconditioning treatments (TR) a man with a curly or wavy texture and a rounded face might want to consider relaxing or straightening the hair to give it more bend and to lay closer to the face.